-- 7th Place - Juror #5 --
By BB Alpha
Round 1/Day 3

I vote to evict Big Brother Gamma

Gamma, you smell and I never liked you. Get out of my house!!!

<3 Zeta
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-Goodbye messages aren't required but it's better that you do them as the evicted housemate will see these.

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at Eviction.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Eviction. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

BB Alpha

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group Custom
By Jen
May 12, 2021

My vote is to evict Shahaz.

I'd hate to say it, but by helping and supporting Adam win his POV was in hopes of this happening.

Shaz is a great guy, and I really do mean that, but he's mean. He also doesn't seem to understand HOW Big Brother is played. You can't wake up on any given day and say "LETS GET _____ OUT!" when that person is POV or HOH.

Now that he's (hopefully) going to be gone, we can start playing REAL ';Big Brother;

BYE, SHAZ!!! YOU CAN ONLY TELL PEOPLE TO GO AFTER ME SO MANY TIMES BEFORE I HAVE TO FLIP IT! AND..

YOU'RE MOST FEARED HG!?!?!? YEAH... THX FOR THAT TOO. IT HELPED ME TO GET THIS DONE TODAY!!!

xoxox

Jen

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jen
MAY 12, 2021

PRISONER'S DILEMMA

As much as I'd hate to do this, I have to vote for Chelsia to be evicted. She's TOO DAMN STRONG & I COULDN'T SAVE HER IN TIME!!!

love you,girl & i wish u reached out sooner!

Jen

• Jury
By Jen
MAY 13, 2021

i hate to do this but i didn't have enough time...

sadly, I VOTE TO EVICT RICH

Jen

• Jury
By Jen
UNFORTUNATELY TODAY I HAVE TO VOTE FOR SHEILA TO BE EVICTED. :teary:

IT'S ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING PERSONAL :100:

I THINK THAT YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE QUEEN :crown: AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HOPEFULLY GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THAN DURING IT.

:dunno: IDK WHY YOU DIDN'T FIND ME TO BE SOMEONE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO WORK WITH, EPECIALLY A :dunno: ESPECIALLY AFTER I TURNED FIVE FULL VOTES OFF OF YOU AND ON TO SOMEONE ELSE. :target:

I REALLY DID THINK THAT WE WOULD'VE BEEN CLOSER AND I'M ABSOLUTELY SAD THAT WE'RENOT. GOOD LUCK & I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING THE REAL QUEEN DURING THE FINALE!!!

Jen

• Jury